This year's Sucker Day Music, Arts, and Craft Festival promises to be one of the biggest events yet. More events, activities, stages, food trucks, and more, is something you are not going to want to miss out on. Applications are now being accepted and the jury is meeting monthly to determine who will be eligible.
We are so excited to have you as part of our event, we are even throwing you a party!
PLEASE SEE RULES and REGULATIONS HERE
Sucker Day Arts, Craft, Food and Game Vendors
Date: May 20th - 22nd, 2022
Friday May 20th, 1:00 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday May 21st, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday May 22nd, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
VIP BBQ sponsored by Gettin' Basted for all vendors on Friday near the Big Top Tent.
Booths must remain open at all hours!
Setup and Breakdown Time: Exact times will be emailed out closer to the event. HOWEVER, you must keep your booth up until 10 p.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - breakdown times will be posted later.
Game Vendor Booths-Includes Power
IF YOU NEED A 10X20 SPACE YOU MUST PURCHASE AN ADDITIONAL 10X10 BOOTH.
- 10'x10' Booth Space $150.00
- 10'x20' Booth Space $300.00
- $10.00 Non-Refundable Jury Fee will be added to booth pricing.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations after April 24, 2022, at 12:00pm CST
- If more than 10 feet is needed, you will be required to rent two (2) spaces.
- You must provide your own 50-foot extension cord.
- These prices will go up after March 31st, 2022